- How our queue works:
- I do not accept deadlines for projects. However, if you have a desired time in which you would like it finished, we will do our best. Please make sure to have paid off in a timely manner before your desired completion date. Must be 100% paid off to then pay a rush order fee. NOT accepting rush orders at this time! Not all rush order requests are accepted! If they are price depends on: project type, time frame, how it affects the rest of my queue.
- Projects are in priority of who is paid off! We work on 1-3 projects at a time. Sometimes moving up projects due to clients being unable to deliver DTD's due to covid19.
- Fursuits and Parts commissions must be 100% paid off before we start working on them.
- There are 2 makers! Arrow (full time - been making suits for 5 years) and Dusty (part time - still learning).
- Queue is updated once a week (usually Tuesdays)
Last updated 10/26/20